Your work is on such an important topic. I wanted to give you my very strong encouragement as a Professor emerita.  I did have a talent for helping masters’ and PhD students to refine their arguments.  I would be glad to give you feedback, if you wanted. I should Say, immediately that my background is Roman Catholic, social justice teachings. I have, however, worked with colleagues in philosophy and taught students philosophic arguments so I could follow your thinking If you are a philosopher.

Let me close with my strong affirmation about the importance of your work, and my best wishes for future writings.

Sincerely yours,

Barbara Andolsen

Barbara Hilkert Andolsen
Professor Emerita, Theology Department