FEAST-L Archives

April 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:23:56 -0700
Joan,

I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea.  Do you think it would be possible to keep it as you've described it yet have everyone be able to get reimbursed for travel costs?  I'm not sure how often I could make it, because of family responsibilities, but I love the idea and think it would be wonderful to find a different way to hang out with one another and get to know one another both philosophically and personally.

Bonnie