FEAST-L Archives

January 2012

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 07:28:14 -0700
Mecke Nagel, at the University of Cortland, has requested me to forward the message below to FEAST.

Happy MLK Day, everyone.

Alison

Alison M. Jaggar
University of Colorado at Boulder
Philosophy Director of Graduate Studies and Associate Chair
College Professor of Distinction, Philosophy and Women and Gender Studies
Research Coordinator University of Oslo Center for the Study of Mind in Nature,
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
303-492-8997 (direct line)
303-492-6132 (dept. office)
303-492-8386 (fax)

My friend Mechthild Nagel, professor of philosophy and gender study and two economists
have an ongoing experiment on raising awareness about diversity (e.g. gender) composition in committees
through the help of participants in a survey.

We invite you to participate in the ESA Executive Committee Composition Guessing Game.
ESA is a professional association of experimental economists.

By answering a short survey you may win up to 500 euros.
More importantly, we need your guesses and proposals to make a difference in the gender composition of executive committees.

Please, go to the following webpage and start the survey:

https://pompeufabraeec.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_exhKAElzlM1DN6k

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Humberto Llavador and Rosemarie Nagel
Department of Economics and Business
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
and Mechhild Nagel
Department of Philosophy and the Center for Gender & Intercultural Studies
State University of New York, College at Cortland