FEAST-L Archives

April 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Eva Kittay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eva Kittay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:13:02 -0400
Yeh!  I am sure Susan Brison's letter on the Huffington Post sealed the deal
(-:  (First time I ever used one of these.)  I was just saying to some folks
I want to see a legislature, not just a court, act on this.  Good for
Vermont.  Now we need to see New York, which probably has the largest gay
and lesbian community outside of SF, act.