FEAST-L Archives

September 2012

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Allison Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allison Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:07:57 +0000
Hello everyone,

Our new and growing Doctoral Program in Political and Social Thought at the University of Western Sydney, in sunny Australia, is inviting applications from prospective graduate students.
I would be particularly happy to hear from students interested in gender and diversity issues.

Here is the link to the Program website:

uws.edu.au/dppst

The Call for Expressions of Interest is on the home page.

best wishes,
Allison

Allison Weir
Associate Professor
Doctoral Program in Political and Social Thought
University of Western Sydney,
Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
University of Sydney,
Australia