FEAST-L Archives

January 2015

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:32:45 -0800
Dear FEAST,

I have a very short time frame in which to find some clearly formulated
empirical research on the question of institutionalizing diversity
requirements (as opposed to leaving them to good will or choice) in
academic contexts. I am not looking for work on implicit bias, which I
have at hand, and which would seem to lead naturally to the conclusion
that institutionalizing requirements as opposed to leaving them to
goodwill would be important. If anyone has anything that is more
specific on hand, I would greatly appreciate the reference.

Bonnie

--
Dr. Bonnie Mann
Head and Associate Professor of Philosophy