FEAST-L Archives

November 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Scholz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Scholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:52:50 -0500
I'm looking for  a couple of book reviewers -- do any of you have interest in one of the three books listed below (2 are theology -- please feel free to share this list with your theology colleagues if you think they might be interested).  You will receive a copy of the book.  The review (1500 words) would be published in the Journal for Peace and Justice Studies and should be written for an interdisciplinary scholarly audience.  Graduate students and newer scholars encouraged!

In Our Voices: Latino/a Renditions of Theology, edited by Benjamin Balentin

Why Africa Matters, Cedric Mayson

Hope Abundant, Third World and Indigenous Women's Theology, edited by Kwok Pui-lan

Thanks!

Sally Scholz