FEAST-L Archives

May 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Diana Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 12:50:00 -0400
Just look at the publisher, Shay.  Their book prices are always way off the
charts.  If the scholarly publishing industry weren't in a tailspin, I doubt
anyone would ever publish their work at Springer, a virtual guarantee of
non-readership thanks to their pricing.  diana

Diana Tietjens Meyers
Ignacio Ellacurķa SJ Chair of Social Ethics and
Professor of Philosophy
Loyola University, Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Chicago IL 60660