FEAST-L Archives

October 2019

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Bhandary, Asha L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bhandary, Asha L
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:54:12 +0000
Many, many thanks to Jeanine Weeks Schroer and Gaile Pohlhaus Jr. for leading the Program Committee to create this impressive program.

And I will second Jeanine's thanks to the entire steering committee, who play a crucial role in the conference and FEAST's overall vitality.

In addition to the links Jeanine included, you can see the program attached here as a pdf.  Feel free to print it in advance if you wish. We will also have limited copies on site.

It looks like the weather awaiting us in Florida is mostly sunny and warm, with possible thunderstorms during the weekend.

Reminder, too, that there is a gender-neutral bathroom now available at the Sheraton on the main floor.

I look forward to seeing everyone, reviving connections, building new ones, and hearing some great feminist work.  See you in Clearwater very soon!

Warmly,
Asha

Dr. Asha Bhandary
Associate Professor
Department of Philosophy
258 EPB University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242-1408
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__clas.uiowa.edu_philosophy_people_asha-2Dbhandary&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=fe4BEvMQNpQltc4ybua97qxrEwEpgRNUpAsX76niWm4&s=uczgYTDS626Bomc-fWX_gXl6dX4vv_wbk7wrMxCI0lg&e=
Chair, Feminist Ethics and Social Theory www.afeast.org
Recent book:
Freedom to Care: Liberalism, Dependency Care, and Culture
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.routledge.com_Freedom-2Dto-2DCare-2DLiberalism-2DDependency-2DCare-2Dand-2DCulture_Bhandary_p_book_9780367245481&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=fe4BEvMQNpQltc4ybua97qxrEwEpgRNUpAsX76niWm4&s=OArCqeN6UcrziPjc_dUo8h6N7sxBqVM2Nf7FdxlHtR8&e=