FEAST-L Archives

November 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Janice Ruth McLane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Ruth McLane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:26:39 -0500
My apologies for the Oct. 31st deadline being in the ad!  We wrote it in early September, when we planned to send it immediately to the JFP, etc.  However, our university only approved the search October 29th.  We will actually start to consider files on Dec. 1, 2009.

Also, if anyone has email inquiries, please send them to Dr. Marcos Bisticas-Cocoves, who is chairing the search committee.  He can be ereached at either: [log in to unmask] (preferred) or [log in to unmask]

Thanks--

Janice McLane

Janice McLane, Chairperson
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Morgan State University