FEAST-L Archives

February 2023

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Jeanine Schroer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanine Schroer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:06:39 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

The Programs in Philosophy and Cognitive Science welcome applications for its 2023-2024 Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy position. Please share this opportunity widely with
potential candidates.

We are seeking a scholar who can contribute to our Ethics track, our Cognitive Science major and minor or both. Scholars with an additional interest in the philosophy of race and/or racism would be especially welcome. We are keen to have a continue expanding the diversity of our program's scholars.

Review of applications will begin February 24, 2023 and continue until the position is
filled.

The full ad is available here: philjobs.org/job/show/22826 and applications can be submitted here: employment.umn.edu after searching for the job opening 353758.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Jeanine
—
Jeanine Weekes Schroer
Associate Professor of Philosophy
Head, Department of Geography and Philosophy
Chair, Philosophy and Cognitive Science
University of Minnesota Duluth
1121 University Drive
305 A.B. Anderson Hall
Duluth, MN 55812-3011
Located on traditional, ancestral, and contemporary lands of Ojibwe, Dakota, and Northern Cheyenne people, ceded by the Ojibwe in the 1854 treaty.
(218) 726 - 7714
d.umn.edu/~jschroer
umn.zoom.us/my/schroer