FEAST-L Archives

September 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Gaile Pohlhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:55:38 -0700
Did anyone else receive a DVD ("paid advertisement insert") of "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West" with their most recent issue of The Chronicle of Higher Education?  I have not viewed it, but the back indicates that it, "traces the parallels between the Nazi movement of World War II, the Radicals of today, and the Western world's response to both threats".  Is anyone else disturbed that The Chronicle has chosen to include this "paid insert" along with the mailing of their publication?  And does anyone know if anything is being done in response?

Hope this isn't too off topic for the FEAST-list, but I didn't know where else to inquire.

GP jr.