FEAST-L Archives

April 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Norlock, Kathryn J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norlock, Kathryn J
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:08:55 -0400
Greetings, all.  I have been traveling so much that perhaps I missed it.  Could someone clarify whether or not the FEAST program has been announced?  I had not heard it was released, and would love to know if the panel I took part in proposing is on it.

Kathryn J. Norlock
Associate Professor of Philosophy
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.