FEAST-L Archives

May 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Anderson, Jami" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anderson, Jami
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 15:39:18 +0000

(I apologize for cross-posting.)

Everyone

The Philosophy Department of UM-Flint has joined forces with some local neurosurgeons and have created a research center called Center for Cognition and Neuroethics.  We are very much interested in supporting work that examines ideas at the intersection between ethics, social, political and legal theory and the medical and neurosciences.  We also encourage submissions reflecting feminist and critical theorists’ critiques of established neuroethical ideas (broadly defined).  I have attached the Call for Abstracts for next year's Free Will conference in October 2014.  Please give consideration to sending your work and/or passing this information on to anyone who may be interested.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thanks very much,

Jami Anderson
Department of Philosophy UM-Flint
Co-director of Center for Cognition and Neuroethics