FEAST-L Archives

April 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Andrew Bartsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Bartsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:02:46 -0400
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for accepting me onto the list serv. I'm a senior at Williams College in Massachusetts writing a final paper for a class called "Sex and Domination".

I want to argue that restricting sex in the workplace is a way of preserving male patriarchy, with a focus on sexual harassment and the public/private dichotomy.

I'm a little overwhelmed and don't really know where to start. Reading suggestions relevant to my thesis would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Andrew