FEAST-L Archives

November 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Janice Ruth McLane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Ruth McLane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:36:37 -0500
The Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Morgan State University has a tenure-track phil of law position we're trying to fill this year.  We will be interviewing at the Eastern APA.  The department is very feminist-friendly; importantly, we need to hire someone to actively advise and promote our pre-law program.  The ad is below.

Thanks--

Janice McLane

MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, BALTIMORE, MD. Assistant professor, tenure-track, beginning Fall 2010.  8 undergraduate courses/year (4/semester), and advisor to pre-law concentration students. AOS: philosophy of law; AOC: open.  Introductory logic and/or ethics courses also part of teaching load.  Ph.D. prior to appointment.  EO/AAE. Morgan State University is a historically Black university, designated as Maryland’s Public Urban University.  Send complete dossier including 3 letters of reference, official transcript and evidence of teaching effectiveness to: Dr. Marcos Bisticas-Cocoves, Search Committee Chair, Dept. of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD 21251. Consideration of dossiers begins Oct. 31, 2009.

Janice McLane, Chairperson
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Morgan State University