FEAST-L Archives

December 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Judith DeCew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judith DeCew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:28:01 -0500
Hi All,

I publicly second Kathryn's intention to nominate Hilde Lindemann for Distinguished Woman Philosopher of 2009, and I know I was one of many to write on her behalf last year.  Given all the information submitted in past years, what more need we do on Hilde's behalf for 2009?  Can this count as a foraml nomination?  Can my letter on her behalf from last year be used again this year?

Best,
Judi

Judith Wagner DeCew
Professor of Philosophy & Department Chair
Clark University
Worcester, MA  01610