We have found that the experts fall off their platforms easily. While we are doing our best to deliver them fully intact, does the whole expert (minifig, base, and loop) need to be delivered in order to count? Or does a fully disconnected base elsewhere on the field with the minifig in the zone, for example, fall under the "partially within" rule?

Thanks,
Jen Scharl