Very helpful. Thank you!

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 4:52 PM <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello Scott!

Page 19 (rule 4 for During the Match):
When launching: (second bullet):
"The robot and anything it is about to move must fit COMPLETELY inside the launch area and be at rest."

Page 18 has a diagram of the launch areas. Notice the dashed lines for launch area stop at the edge of the mat.

Assuming by "edge of the table" you're talking about the wall or whatever is just past the mat. From the above, I would conclude that things may not stick past the mat when launching.

Another Scott