Hampton Roads FLL Teams,
The Hampton Roads Naval Museum will be holding their annual Brick By Brick Lego Shipbuilding event on Saturday, February 3rd at the Virginia Beach Sports Center.  This event is FREE and open to the public.  More information can be found at https://www.history.navy.mil/content/history/museums/hrnm/news-events/events/lego.html.

We will have an FLL display at the event and I'm looking for teams that are interested in talking with the public for an hour or two and showing off their robots.  I will bring the FLL table and a mat/field kit to all you would need to bring would be your robot/computer and anything the kids want to show to the public.

Open times are 10-11 am, 12-1 pm, 1-2 pm, 2-3 pm and 3-4 pm.

If you have any questions or are interested in having your team show off their work, let me know.

Even if your team doesn't want to do demos, consider coming out to see all the Lego fun!

Thanks,
Karen