From:
Daisy Ji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2024 16:46:42 -0500
Hello,

We are first time FLL Explore team this season. Our team have been taking Lego Spike classes at camps and afterschool classes and finally decided to sign up for this season since we saw the FLL Explore festival will host events in our local places.

We have signed up for FLL Explore and the Explore set just shipped. We know it's time to get a Lego Spike, but the price is quite high. Before we order from Lego, we would like to ask our community to see if there is anyone might want to sale your Lego Spike essential kit? May be you are growing to FLL Challenge age and want to upgrade your kits to SPIKE prime. Please contact me via reply this email if you happen to have one to sale. Thank you so much in advance.

Best,
Daisy