From:
Daisy Ji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2024 16:51:58 -0500
Hello,

We are first time FLL Explore team signed up for this season. Our team have been learning Lego Spike at camps and classes before and finally decided to sign up for FLL Explore and its festival. Our Explore kit is on the way now.

We know its time to get our own Lego Spike essential kit, but want to try here first. We'd like to ask if there is anyone who might want to sale their Lego Spike essential kit? Maybe you are growing to the age of FLL Challenge and want to upgrade it to Lego Spike Prime kit. We'd happy to buy if there is any. Please let us know if you have one ready to sale. Thank you so much in advance.

Best,
Daisy