Elizabeth Kappus <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:33:28 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I am still struggling with where the robot with the attachment and building materials can be placed before the technician presses the button on the robot to start its motion. I can not find a good answer here but I may be missing it.
Can the robot be part in launch and part in home when the technician presses the robot start button? Can a technician place building materials in the robot attachment if the attachment is in the launch area and the robot is in the home area? Is it correct that the robot must be completely in home when a technician changes an attachment for a new launch?
Thanks so much