COE-TEACHER-EDUCATION-UNIT-L Archives

March 2020

COE-TEACHER-EDUCATION-UNIT-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Teacher-Ed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher-Ed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2020 22:40:25 +0000
Good evening,

I want to continue to keep everyone in the loop - the following message was just sent to Spring student teachers.

Wishing everyone well!
Dara

Dara Hall, Ph.D.
Executive Director of Teacher Education and Student Success
Education Support Center, Memorial Hall 7230/40
JMU College of Education
540-568-2996