COE-TEACHER-EDUCATION-UNIT-L Archives

July 2021

COE-TEACHER-EDUCATION-UNIT-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Teacher-Ed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher-Ed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:13:12 +0000
Good afternoon,

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

On behalf of the search committee for the Coordinator of Field Experiences, we would like to invite you to participate in the interview process and provide feedback for this new position as follows:

Dr. Richard "Rick" Quest - Monday, July 26th

Dr. Alphonso "Al" Sealey - Thursday, July 29th

1:30-2:30 Presentation "Vision of the Coordinator of Field Experiences using the 5 P Framework" (Open to COE/Unit)

The presentation will be in person in Memorial Hall room 3140.

Attached, please find a copy of the Letter/Resume for these two candidates.

We hope you will make it!

Best,
Dara

Dara Hall, Ph.D.
Executive Director of Teacher Education and Student Success
Education Support Center, Memorial Hall 7230/40
JMU College of Education
540-568-2996