FEAST-L Archives

March 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ami Harbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ami Harbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:44:37 -0300
The Canadian Society for Women in Philosophy will host a special session at the
49th annual meeting of the Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
(SPEP), November 4-6, 2010 at the Marriott Château Champlain, Montréal.

We invite proposals for individual papers or collective panels.  Proposals
should address topics at the intersection of the mandates of CSWIP and SPEP,
including themes within phenomenology, critical theory, cultural studies,
deconstruction, environmental philosophy, feminism, hermeneutics,
post-colonialism, post- structuralism, psychoanalysis, queer theory and race
theory.  This session provides an opportunity for expanding these
intersections; we invite proposals that foreground interdisciplinary engagement
between philosophical approaches.

Please send 250-500 word abstracts for individual papers or for each paper in a
proposed panel, including all contact information, by April 6th, 2010 to

CSWIP website: http://www.cswip.ca/
SPEP website: http://www.spep.org/

----
Ami Harbin