FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Rebecca Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:27:47 -0400
Hilde -

I am sure that the new crew will do a spectacular job - but I want to thank
you publicly for all your unbelievably dedicated and excellent work on
Hypatia.  I am sure that I speak for many others when I say that I have been
proud to have Hypatia as the flagship journal in my subdiscipline under your
excellent stewardship.  Thanks and congratulations on a job superbly done!

And congrats and thanks in advance to Alison and company.

Rebecca