FEAST-L Archives

July 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Susan Brison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Brison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 22:06:22 -0400
Hi all,

I volunteer to be the point person for those coming into Milwaukee
around 6:00pm on Thursday, Sept. 22, who are interested in sharing a
ride to the conference.  I'll be arriving at 5:51pm and will be
booking a shuttle to the Illinois Beach Resort, so please e-mail me
off list if you'd like to join me for the ride.

Thanks!

Susan