FEAST-L Archives

October 2022

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
helen lauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
helen lauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2022 14:13:10 +0000
 Shay, your shoes will be impossible to fill.  The example you set, your spiritedness and charisma, we met only briefly in person at Mellon one fine brief workshop about teaching philosophy, well over fifteen years ago and I've never forgotten your commanding presence, infectious spirit and lively sense of our existential predicament, especially as women in philosophy.May you have more time now to produce ideas in print and however else you choose to inspire others.
a far-flung FEASTer