FEAST-L Archives

December 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Naomi Scheman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Naomi Scheman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 21:31:51 -0600
another public thank you, Susan, for your courage, clarity, and compassion.
I barely know what Twitter is, but I hope that those who do will join their
voices to yours. You are making it more possible for survivors to speak
out, even as you help us all understand why so many don't.
with love and admiration,
naomi

*Naomi SchemanProfessor of Philosophy and Gender, Women, & Sexuality
Studies (GWSS)Affiliate faculty, Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of
Global Change (ICGC)University of MinnesotaPhilosophy Department--271 19th
Ave. S., Minneapolis MN 55455*