FEAST-L Archives

December 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"McAfee, Noelle C" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McAfee, Noelle C
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:50:10 -0500
to whatever extent the chronicle article is true, it is also true that there is much interest among a new cadre of philosophers to do work that is more immediately meaningful and relevant.  In the space of about a year, the new public philosophy network already has more than 500 members, and we just had a very successful first conference in DC.   visit our website and consider joining:

http://publicphilosophynetwork.ning.com/

Noelle McAfee, Associate Professor of Philosophy
Associate Editor of the Kettering Review
Department of Philosophy
Emory University
561 S. Kilgo Circle
Atlanta, GA 30322