FEAST-L Archives

August 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Christina Rawls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Rawls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:21:01 +0000
Here is the short list of donors from over the summer who offered SWIP (and other) materials to be archived thus far. FPAP is currently accepting names of those who may have any SWIP materials that have not been published from its inception to present. We are also forming the Steering Committee as we speak. If you are interested, please submit your name to volunteer to Samantha Noll ([log in to unmask]), Christina Rawls ([log in to unmask]), or over the FPAP list-serve.

To sign up for FPAP updates, send an email to [log in to unmask] and write in the body of the email Subscribe FPAP.

List of donors to date:

Marilyn Frye
Alison Baily
Mary Briody Mahowald
Carol Gould
Joan Callahan
Nancy Tuana
Alison Jaggar
Christine Pierce
Christina Bellon (Mary Ann Warren archives)
Ann Garry
Linda McAlister
Sandra Harding
Jo Trigilio

FPAP Committee
(Our apologies for temporary cross posting.)