FEAST-L Archives

October 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Meyers, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meyers, Diana
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:35:55 +0000
In case someone might be interested in this opportunity…
**************************************
Diana Tietjens Meyers
Professor Emerita of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs
http://dianatietjensmeyers.wordpress.com/

From: <Heinzelman>, Susan S <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 at 11:36 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Position for an Expert in Women's Rights

please circulate.

Subject: Position for an Expert in Women's Rights - If you could circulate to your networks much appreciated

Dear Friends/Colleagues.,

If you have any former students, colleagues or individuals that you think might be interested in a challenging and interesting policy position in women's rights see the position below.  The position is open at the Women's Program at the Soros Foundation, whose Board I chair.  We are working / funding on issues of economic justice for women, enabling and supporting the women's movement and advancing reproductive rights - so, fruitful areas for work and policy.  The link is below and would appreciate it being circulated.

http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/jobs/program-officer-4

Many thanks

Fionnuala
--
Professor Fionnuala Ni Aolain
Dorsey & Whitney Chair in Law

Professor of Law & Associate Director,
Transitional Justice Institute, Dalriada House, University of Ulster
Belfast, Northern Ireland BT38
http://www.transitionaljustice.ulster.ac.uk<http://www.transitionaljustice.ulster.ac.uk/>
On Twitter at @NiAolainF<https://twitter.com/NiAolainF>  Blogging at: http://justsecurity.org

Author of (with Oren Gross) Guantanamo and Beyond: Exceptional Courts and Military Commissions in Comparative Perspective, (2013) found at
http://www.amazon.com/Guant-e1namo-Beyond-Exceptional-Commissions-Comparative/dp/1107401682

Susan Sage Heinzelman, Director
Center for Women's and Gender Studies
Associate Professor of English