FEAST-L Archives

September 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Christina Rawls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Rawls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:09:44 +0000
Over the next few weeks, the FPA Project committee will be emailing each individual donor who has offered SWIP and related archives in the recent months for the permanent SWIP home. The committee is scheduled to meet with Brown University at the end of this month as a possible location for all SWIP archives, past, present, and future. We are also currently assembling a representative Steering Committee, which includes technical advisers with archive experience. We will then be moving towards securing on-going funding and resources for this and other FPA projects. If you would like to volunteer for the SC, please contact the coordinators at the emails listed here.

So far we have about twenty donors, many from the inception of SWIP (including the support given to start Hypatia) and several who already contract with Brown for their feminist theory work. Anyone who would like to donate archive materials should contact Samantha Noll ([log in to unmask]) or Christina Rawls ([log in to unmask]) before the end of 2013 if possible. We are not collecting actual archive materials yet, but composing a detailed list of what the archive may contain for our meeting with Brown.

To sign up for FPAP email updates (as we will be moving all correspondence to the FPAP listserv very soon): Send an email to [log in to unmask] Write Subscribe FPAP in the body of the email.

FPA Project Committee