FEAST-L Archives

October 2022

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2022 08:34:03 -0400
Bonjour,
Tis my last main post for FEAST.  I'm finally retiring from organisational
leadership.  I have been on the steering committee for the past 15 years
and my time as Chair is coming to an end.  I'll be in lame duck position
for the next two months so I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has
either supported me in work or in mentoring.

I wanted to give the update on the current future business points that were
decided at the business meeting.

Chair: Alison Reinheld
Treasurer: Celia Baldwell-Jones
Grad student rep: Tara Mastrelli

For financial reasons, for now, we will move to a every third year in
person conference.

2023 zoom conference program chair-
Saba Fatima

2024 zoom conference program chair-
Caleb Ward

2025 in person program chair-
Fulden İbrahimhakkıoğlu

I'll see y'all on the flip side on the list serve and at conferences.