FEAST-L Archives

March 2019

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 20:15:15 +0000
Sorry, I forgot I was replying to the FEAST list when I explained about FEAST.  I just wanted to add that in the olden days SWIP was really the only organization supporting feminist scholarship. Now there are quite a few (SAF, FAB, FEAST, etc.), many of which cater to specializations within feminist philosophy.  It might be worth thinking about what SWIP’s role and purpose might be given this proliferation.

Cynthia A. Stark
University of Utah
Philosophy
215 S. Central Campus Drive