FEAST-L Archives

August 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:47:31 -0400
We need a head count for the mentoring breakfast Saturday morning.  We are
expecting to have those who are already part of the program, as well as the
volunteers, who are going to be in attendance.  We also need to know who
else is interested.  The purpose is to explain how the program is going thus
far and to give those who are interested but who have yet been unable to
commit an opportunity to check things out.  If you would like to come,
please RSVP to me ASAP so that I may tell the conference organizers.

Here is a list of those involved and the volunteers.  If your name is on the
list and you will be at the conference, please confirm that you will attend
the breakfast.

Mentoring pairs:
Clara Fischer-Ann Ferguson
Selin Gursozlu- Marilyn Friedman