FEAST-L Archives

September 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:01:45 -0700
thanks Chris.  You motivated me!

Just a heads up to all -- you'll receive 2 emails when you contribute--one
from Indiegogo thanking you for the PIKSI contrib and the other tells you
that you've contributed to Hypatia Inc and that's how it will appear on
your credit card statement. This is NOT a mistake.
Hypatia, Inc. is the incorporated nonprofit that is handling the funding
for PIKSI through Indiegogo.

Ann (qua Pres. of the Hypatia, Inc board)

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Bellon, Christina <[log in to unmask]

--

*Ann Garry*

*http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/agarry/
<http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/agarry/>*