FEAST-L Archives

August 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Chris J. Cuomo" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris J. Cuomo
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:54:28 -0400
Thank you for sharing this very sad news. Anne was truly one of the greats.
Such a warm heart, sharp mind, so brilliant and good humored and
supportive. And she could take down a room full of sexist white dude
philosophers like nobody's business. I will miss her presence greatly, and
I wish her spirit peace.

Chris C