FEAST-L Archives

May 2016

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Peggy DesAutels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy DesAutels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2016 13:26:52 -0400
Hi All,

Since there have been some glitches tied to FEAST voting this time around, I would like to assure you that all is well with FEAST!

I wish to thank Nathifa Greene for taking on the nominating and election process, and encourage all FEAST members to vote on FEAST’s corrected ballot.  As you can see from the ballot, we still have no nominations for the Diversity Chair.  According to FEAST’s policies and procedures the Steering Committee may appoint someone to this position or ask for nominations from FEAST members, so the Steering Committee will work on moving forward with identifying someone to appoint.  Please do send us recommendations.

Meanwhile, we are progressing smoothly towards our next FEAST meeting to be held at the Sheraton Sand Key in Clearwater Beach, Florida October 4-9, 2017.  Margaret McLaren and Celia Bardwell-Jones are serving as program chairs for this meeting and are already well into the planning process.

Thanks to all of you for your commitment and contributions to FEAST!

All my best,

Peggy

Chair, FEAST Steering Committee

Peggy DesAutels
Director of American Philosophical Association (APA) Committee on the Status of Women (CSW) Site Visit Program
Professor
Department of Philosophy
University of Dayton
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.peggydesautels.com&d=CwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=Oo4TCJF8pXcsWPDC7Sy8bdP2IJ6ZbST0v2xdYtuNH80&m=N1v7BPW3lWuchp5TCyMFdV4HUsEcEdQxaOo_KCCEFZg&s=fCw800Q5m1hVtFkAee94WSCQL_O3SmZvI_zNXhvYz7o&e=