FEAST-L Archives

October 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 18:19:46 -0400
Diana is right, I heard that paper was fabulous.  :)   Just to say, I'm
trying to avoid this conversation because I just can't with this stuff.
But since apparently my ears were ringing and I checked in, I figure I
should point out that I love philosophy because it is an intellectual
contact sport.  But I genuinely want to spit on people who mock.  Tease-
yes; shred- yes; obliterate- yes.  Mock?  No.  Just no.  Again....No.  It
may appear that I lack eloquence but honestly these conversations are a
non-starter with me and I don't feel compelled to entertain ridiculous
defenses of jerk behavior.

--
All my best,
Shay Welch