FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Ellen K. Feder" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:08:45 -0400
The Department of Philosophy and Religion at American University in Washington, DC, has newly open adjunct positions to teach courses in ethics and political thought for AY 08-09.  Most of these are for introductory level courses, but we may also have the opportunity for a graduate seminar in the spring.  We would welcome inquiries from doctoral candidates, as well as nonacademic professionals with advanced degrees in philosophy. Those interested should contact Ellen Feder, Acting Summer Chair, at [log in to unmask]

Ellen K. Feder
Associate Professor
Department of Philosophy and Religion
American University