FEAST-L Archives

July 2015

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Springer, Elise" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Springer, Elise
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2015 15:44:43 +0000
Hi Diana and all,

When I indexed _Communicating Moral Concern_, I generated a FileMaker database which allowed things like auto-complete suggestions based on prior entries, bulk change from one to another indexing term choice, subentry tracking that could be toggled depending how many instances were showing up, page ranges, alphabetizing and basic formatting, etc.

I believe it's possible for me to take that file and churn out a stand-alone mini-application that would work for others with or without tweaking for project-specific needs. If there's interest, I'll share it broadly.

Yes, looking forward to October!

-Elise

Sent from my iPhone