FEAST-L Archives

November 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:15:45 +0100
wow--this is the first time I've zoomed in on any of them, no doubt because
I had never actually downloaded them before, just looked at them.  I love
our being mixed in with historical figures and seeing the faces of people
who I know only by name.

I know the discussion has really finished, but if some colleagues find "got
women" weird, why not order the "philosop*her*" posters? surely boldface
font isn't weird.
Our office manager at CSU Los Angeles ordered mugs as well. I want to take
this opportunity to thank Peggy for doing all of these.
I'm feeling nostalgic I guess, but I now remember the necklaces with
Hypatia on them (a little silver oval) that someone made during the 70s.
 Does anyone remember who made them?
Ann

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Peggy DesAutels <[log in to unmask]

--

*Ann Garry*

*http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/agarry/
<http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/agarry/>*