FEAST-L Archives

September 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Kathryn Norlock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathryn Norlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:51:46 -0400

Greetings, colleagues,

Some philosophers are posting on http://phylo.info/jobs as an alternative in times of apaonline accessibility issues.  I remain a member of APA and probably always will, so this is not an anti-APA email.  But I know that women and feminist allies tend to be already stretched thin with excessive service, teaching and research duties, so you may not have heard about this in the blogosphere.  (You may just not have time to live in cyberspace!)

If you are sending job notices to FEAST and SWIP email listservs, consider posting your job notice on phylo, too.  If you're looking for jobs, possibly you haven't heard about this site.  If you know of struggling market-bound job seekers who tend not to frequent blogs, please tell them about the site lest they miss out.  I gather from comments on various websites that it is possible some institutions will _only_ post their ads on phylo this year.

There are already 40 ads on the site.

Onward and upward,

Kate

Kathryn Norlock ([log in to unmask])