FEAST-L Archives

January 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:58:47 -0500
Dear all:  I received this email and the attached information about the
attacks on dissident philosophy professors in Hungary from a political
scientist friend who is concerned about the repression of free thought and
the rise of anti-Semitism there.  Please forward this information to other
interested contacts.

Ann Ferguson