FEAST-L Archives

July 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:29:43 -0700
Hi again,
Sorry, the first time I volunteered to coordinate a van I forgot that I am
coming from Toronto so have to allow more time.
I will order a van at 1:30 from O'Hare to Zion.  The FEAST-linked shuttle
company's website says that a "dedicated" van (i.e., no stops other than
ours) can hold up to 9 people and is $129 total.  That is approx what it
would cost 2 people going separately.  Ann Ferguson and I are the only ones
so far on the 1:30 van.
If you would like to be on it, email me off list.
It will be easier on the return trip because most of us will be leaving at
similar times.  I have to leave at 12 that day, but i'm sure there will be
choices.  Let's worry about that trip later.
Ann Garry

--
*Ann Garry
**