FEAST-L Archives

November 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:24:14 -0500
(Apologies for multiple postings.  I'm sending this on behalf of the grad
student organizers; they are eager to increase the number of women who
submit papers!)

Philosophy Graduate Student Association Nineteenth Annual Graduate
Conference in Philosophy March 1 & 2, 2012

Keynote Speaker: Dr. Helen Longino

Stanford University

Call for Papers

Submission Deadline: January 2, 2012

We welcome high quality submissions from graduate students in all areas of
philosophy. Papers in the areas of *philosophy of science*, *objectivity*, *
pluralism*, and *social epistemology* will be given special consideration.
Given Dr. Longino’s work on *gender theory* and *feminism* we particularly
encourage submissions in these areas as well.

Submission Requirements:

Papers should be between 4000 and 5000 words. They must be prepared for
blind review and must include, on a separate cover sheet, the following
information:

• Paper title

• Author’s name

• Institutional affiliation

• E-mail address

• A short abstract

• Word count

Please e-mail your submissions in any of .doc, .docx or .pdf format to:

For more information about the University of Waterloo Philosophy Graduate
Student Association and its activities, please visit:
http://artsweb.uwaterloo.ca/~pgsa
--

*Ann Garry*
*Visiting Humphrey Chair of Feminist Philosophy*

http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/agarry/
*