FEAST-L Archives

December 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 16:35:43 +0100
HI all,
I got a message in the past few days asking me for more info about
Fulbright awards. I can't now find that message at all...but I think it
came via an old post of mine on this list.  Please resend.
In the meantime... google "Fulbright awards US scholars" ...that will get
you the basic info about types of awards , countries, etc.  However, I have
much more to say, so, seriously, please resend the message. I will be back
with more reliable wifi in a few days.
Ann

Ann Garry
Sent from tablet that makes typing mistakes.