FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Hilde Lindemann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:36:37 -0400
Right. The comparisons I've been finding odious
in the primary race are the ones where racism is
dismissed in favor of a focus on sexism, and
vice-versa. Now, though, racist dog-whistles,
inuendoes, and blatant remarks are flying thick
and fast and it's only gonna get worse. Fasten
your seatbelts, everybody, because we're in for a very bumpy ride.
Hilde

Hilde Lindemann
Philosophy Department
503 South Kedzie Hall